The R1000S easily crushes material, sorting out the bits of rebar and other debris as it goes.
Company Wrench has recently begun carrying Rockster products. The equipment dealer marked this significant partnership with an event at its Williamstown, N.J., location on Sept. 18, where it unveiled the Rockster R1000S track-mounted impact crusher.
Construction Equipment Guide (CEG) was there as Company Wrench employees started up the R1000S and used an excavator to feed it various chunks of miscellaneous concrete and broken up Jersey barriers. The R1000S easily crushed the material, sorting out the bits of rebar and other debris as it went. Soon, a neat pile of recycled concrete pieces was all that remained.
Michael Gilamartin, the East Coast regional manager for Company Wrench, said the partnership with Rockster gave Company Wrench the opportunity to expand their opportunities. When dealing with the niche demolition market, “our customers needed a product like [the R1000S],” he said.
“I'm very excited about having this quality product,” said Gilmartin. “For us, it expands our capabilities to provide our customers with an additional revenue generator.”
About the R1000S
The R1000S is meant to increase both safety and comfort for its operators, according to the Rockster website. It offers a variety of features, including:
- Gap adjustment with an integrated measuring system;
- A double pre-deck screen;
- A swiveling return belt;
- A hammer changing device;
- A TIER4F engine;
- A swiveling catwalk;
- A vertically adjustable magnetic separator with a radio remote control;
- Adjustable amplitude;
- A screenbox and main conveyor that are hydraulically lowerable;
- The ability to fully operate the machine via radio remote control and electronic control, complete with color display;
- A vibrating discharge chute; and
- Easy access to the machine's side and rear doors with the up & Over Lift System.
Company Wrench now offers a range of Rockster products with both sale and rental options. According to Gilmartin, Company Wrench rents the machines so customers can familiarize themselves with the product before buying.
For more information about Company Wrench, visit www.companywrench.com.
For more information about Rockster, visit www.rockster.us.com.