Rob’s Hydraulics’ Benson, N.C., facility is open and ready for business
Rob's Hydraulics held a grand opening celebration on June 5, 6 and 7 at its Benson, N.C., location. The 10-acre facility includes a large service area capable of working on up to 10 machines. There's an additional covered area for machines. Open house attendees were not only able to tour the new facility but also able to check out the wide array of equipment that Rob's Hydraulics Benson facility offers. Among the equipment was:
- Mecalac crawler skid excavators: Change from excavator to skid steer mode by turning a switch. A smart combination of a compact excavator with a compact loader, the MCR range is now available in the 6, 8 and 10-tonne class. The 6MCR is a tracked excavator that can travel at speeds of up to 10 km/h, a compact loader with 360 degree rotation, a construction machine that can switch from excavator mode to skid loader mode in seconds.
- Hyundai excavators are known for fast cycle speeds, impressive hydraulic power and precision control. The Hyundai HX series features eco-friendly, high-performance engines that meet Tier IV Final emission requirements. The upper and lower frame structure can endure external shock and heavy workloads for many thousands of hours. HX series is designed with the operator in mind. A key feature of the new operator's cab in each HX series excavator is the convenient clustering of electronic controls and monitoring functions, resulting in improved operator accuracy and efficiency.
- Hyundai HL900 series wheel loaders deliver performance, productivity and efficiency, and have been proven to deliver as much as 5-percent greater productivity and 10-percent lower fuel consumption than previous Hyundai models. Add a long list of Hyundai innovations — including an accurate onboard weighing system, unique bucket design for better load retention, and free use of Hyundai's Hi-Mate remote management system for three years — and you'll find the HL900 series offers great value.
- All Hyundai C Series compaction roller models are designed with serviceability in mind. Engines and other components are easily accessible, due to the wide opening engine hood that provides 270-degree, front and side access. The single-drum HR110C (Tier IV Final) model is designed primarily for soil compaction applications and is powered by a highly fuel-efficient and reliable Cummins diesel engine. The compaction drum is available as a smooth or pad-foot surface.
- Yanmar excavators: raw power in a surprisingly nimble package. The Tier IV Final diesel engine provides the raw power, digging force and lifting capacity needed for tough jobs. Yanmar excavators are built to navigate those tight, confined job sites. The ultra-tight turning radius in both the front and rear is so small that the boom bracket stays entirely within the tracks.
- The Lamtrac LTR 6140 was designed for small contractors that operate compact track loaders with mulching heads to get more productivity and performance. This model is unique in that it prioritizes operator safety and comfort and minimizing hazardous debris accumulation. Rated at 140 hp, the tractor provides ample flow and pressure for operation of mulching heads or other high flow attachment requirements, and hydraulics can also be operator-controlled to work in lower flows. Key, as with all Lamtrac models, is that access to maintenance and service of components is extremely quick and easy.
- Kubota compact excavators: With utility and efficient operation, Kubota can help with tougher jobs in even tighter spaces. The Kubota KX and U Series include a wide range of excavators to meet the needs of large construction areas and small jobs in tight areas. The conventional tail swing models offer increased side and lifting stability, while the minimum tail swing models are the ideal choice for jobs in tight quarters with no room for wasted movement.
- Kubota SVL Series compact track loaders are agile, versatile, compact tracked machines that are convenient to use in multiple applications. The SVL Series offers impressive bucket breakout force and lifting capacity for groundbreaking new levels of performance and productivity.