With the acquisition last year of Donovan Enterprises, Shur-Co has established itself as the largest tarp manufacturer in North America, serving the construction, waste, flatbed and ag industries.
According to Shur-Co President Terry Tennant, “One of the many advantages of the combined organizations is our enhanced distribution network — a service platform unequaled in the industry. It includes manufacturing, sales support, service locations and technical support. Shur-Co has long been a recognized and respected leader in new product development, and our brands continue to benefit as a result of this ’continuous improvement’ mentality.”
Key products include:
• Super Duty Shur-Lok — side-to-side roll tarp, with heavy-duty components and plenty of options. The premium belt ’n ratchet provides an alternative for tarping heaped loads, and the 4500 Series HD super-charges Shur-Loks with its American-made motor.
• Front-to-Back Tarping — A complete selection of systems, from the 2000SR spring-loaded pull tarp to the fully automatic Arm-Matic flip tarp.
• IronSide — Electric side-dump system with a robust boxed hinge, gear-reduced chain drive, 14-gauge steel tubing and heavy-duty spiral springs.
• Cable Systems — The Shur-Trak II front-to-back system is ideal for long trailers and moves the bows out of the way for loading. The Cover-Pro II is an economical option, with many parts that are inter-changeable with other systems on the market.
• Waste Systems — Comprehensive line-up includes The Ox, HyTower, Quick-Flip, Sidewinder and Double-Flip.
• Replacement Parts and Tarps
Shur-Co will be exhibiting from Both 6926 in Silver Lot 4.
For more information, visit www.shurco.com.