From 15 to 21 April 2013, the Manitou group is taking part in the first international construction trade fair, the bauma in Munich, Germany.
According to the Manitou, the last few years have seen customer demand develop more towards hiring and machines which are easier to use, without any loss of quality, performance or safety. This is a challenge that the company intends to meet by displaying its new "material-handling solutions" (machines + attachments + service) at the German trade fair.
"As capital equipment that is essential on work sites, our machines contribute to the profitability of construction professionals, whether small or large, and also to that of regional, national or international hirers", says Dominique Bamas, Chief Executive of the Manitou group. "In a complex and volatile economic context, we lack visibility. However, aware of the strong rental demand, the Manitou group is endeavoring to offer solutions adapted to the new expectations of its equipment-hiring customers. This involves simplifying our material handling solutions, but without reducing customization and innovation. Serving our customers and maintaining the great diversity of products from the material-handling reference are our priorities."
So the Manitou group is continuing to establish reliable and powerful local networks through more than 1,400 dealers, whose qualifications and expertise are unanimously recognized in all of the group’s business sectors.
BAUMA 2013 is the chance for the group to promote "power x3" in its range of material handling solutions
- Diversity: 3 brands Manitou/Gehl/Mustang; present in 3 construction market segments (residential, non-residential and infrastructure); wide range of products - Simplicity³: mid-height range renewed (MT 8-11-13 metres); new engine types for the rotative telescopic trucks "MRT Privilege" and "Easy", facilitated access to maintenance.
- Customization: safety; reliability; appropriate attachments.
- Innovation: 3 "concept-trucks"; "Stop&Go"; new compact loader with the 400V/4000V.
An area dedicated to mining applications has been laid out on the bauma 2013 stand. The opportunity to discover the expertise of the Manitou group in its mining applications with solutions (machine + attachments) adapted to the constraints of the working environment.
Products presented at the Manitou Group stand at bauma 2013 include:
• Renewed mid height range of telescopic trucks:
MT 835 – MT 1135 – MT 1335;
• New rotative telescopic trucks "Privilège Plus":
MRT 1850, MRT 2150, MRT 2540;
• New engine types for the "Easy" rotative telescopic trucks:
MRT 1440 – MRT 1640 – MRT 1840
• New all-terrain mast trucks:
M30 / M50
• New Gehl/Mustang compact loader:
• New range of Manitou approved attachments
Today's top stories