All buyers have the opportunity to inspect any of the pieces of equipment catalogued they are interested in either immediately prior to or during the event.
Yoder & Frey is seeing interest and growth in the upcoming Florida sale Feb. 13 to 16. Three separate sales rings will be in use across each of the four days to accommodate the volume of quality new, used and surplus equipment being consigned to this auction.
"Online bidding has absolutely soared in the past year with well over half of all lots now being sold online," stated Peter Clark, president of Yoder & Frey. "Our investment in a robust online platform and the international reach we're now achieving has directly increased the appeal of the event meaning it now appeals to many more buyers which in turn has resulted in more consignors trusting us with bigger and better lots. This combination also means Yoder & Frey Auctions invariably attract premium prices and our buyers are delighted with the quality and specifications of the equipment they acquire."
In another significant change, all of the items going under the hammer will be sold on the day, without reserve, so bidding is expected to be fierce and there could be real opportunities for some buyers to secure some real bargains. The quality and scope of the equipment being consigned to the Kissimmee sale is exceptional and already includes a number of the larger, ‘blue ribbon' items. There are already over 100 6‑20+ ton excavators consigned to this auction including several unused 2017 Doosan DX225LC Hydraulic 20+ton models and a good choice of exceptionally low hour 2018 CAT and Doosan models. Similarly there is a real choice of dozers ranging from a 2017 CAT D5K2 LGP crawler tractor with enclosed cab through to a 2001 John Deere 650H LT that's still expected to go for good money. Interested buyers can visit the Yoder & Frey website (www.yoderandfrey.com) to see the full inventory.
All buyers have the opportunity to inspect any of the pieces of equipment catalogued they are interested in either immediately prior to or during the event. The preliminary schedule for the on-site auction order of sale is below and detailed inventory listings, with more being added daily, can be viewed via the homepage.
- Ring One: Backhoes, skid steers, wheeled loaders, rollers, telehandlers, ATVs and sweepers and a range of forestry equipment;
- Ring Two: Water pumps, skid steer parts and attachments, forestry attachments and garage equipment; and
- Ring Three: Parts and attachments for backhoes, wheeled loaders and telehandlers plus miscellaneous parts.
- Ring One: Tracked and site dumpers, motor graders, articulated dump trucks, dozers, pavers, generators, crushers, trenchers, screeners, manlifts, cranes and associated attachments;
- Ring Two: Dozer/crawler, motor grader and dumper parts and attachments plus garage equipment; and
- Ring Three: Engines, miscellaneous equipment and cement mixers.
- Ring One: Mini excavators, 6-ton, 10-ton and 20-ton+ wheeled excavators and garage equipment;
- Ring Two: New and used buckets; and
- Ring Three: Miscellaneous equipment, engines, rubber tracks, hammers, excavator parts and attachments.
- Ring One: Cars, pick-ups, trucks, dump trucks, tractors, forklifts and rough terrain equipment;
- Ring Two: Trailers, low boys and truck and trailer parts; and
- Ring Three: Farm machinery, lawnmowers, bowsers, compressors, containers, modular buildings and miscellaneous lots.
Yoder & Frey joined forces with the Euro Auctions Group in January 2018, gaining access to a global market place in which it can promote consignors' equipment to over 150,000 buyers in over 95 countries; and has made significant leaps forward across all aspects of the business. New operational and marketing initiatives have already been implemented and the new free, ‘tried-and-tested' Euro Auctions internet solution immediately provided Yoder & Frey buyers with a robust and secure online sales platform enabling them to confidently bid on items interest with the knowledge that the quality and reliability of equipment has increased and that shipment can effortlessly be arranged to wherever they are located.
"Last year we made a radical change to this event by moving to a ramp-style approach rather than having the whole entourage move around the massive yard to each piece of equipment being auctioned. This proved a real success with both bidders and consignors. This winning approach will be repeated again this year and with the move to it being a 100 percent absolute auction. This Kissimmee Winter auction is really shaping up and should be the best ever," said Clark. "We will continue to industriously work with consignors right up to the first sale day to add even more quality lots to the auction catalog. Buyers are also now registering for this spectacular event and we are anticipating a phenomenal turnout both in person and online."
Register for Upcoming Auctions
The Kissimmee Winter Sale 2019 takes place in Florida Feb. 13 to 16. Bidders can still pre‑register for this auction via the Yoder & Frey website at www.yoderandfrey.com. Alternatively, they can contact Yoder & Frey by email at [email protected] or call 001 419.865.3990.
Catalogs and further information on all other forthcoming Global Group auctions are also available from Euro Auctions at www.euroauctions.com.
Upcoming auctions include:
- Dormagen, Germany March 3 and 4;
- Dubai March 4;
- Zaragoza, Spain March 5;
- Leeds, UK March 20 to 22; and
- Dromore, Northern Ireland April 26 and 27.
Today's top stories