During its recent 30th Annual Meeting held in Palm Springs, CA, the membership of the Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association (ARRA) elected Tom Johnson to the office of president, for the 2006-2007 term.
As president of MidState Reclamation Inc., of Lakeville, MN, he is involved in full depth reclamation, cold in-place recycling, cold milling, and soil stabilization/modification. A member of the ARRA board since 2000, Johnson has served as vice president and secretary/treasurer of the association, and as program chairman and chairman of ARRA’s Technical Subcommittee on Full Depth Reclamation.
Other 2006-2007 officers elected were:
• Vice President — Greg Brown, Brown & Brown, Inc., Salina, KS, and
• Secretary/Treasurer — Dave Cannon, Cutting Edge Reclamation LLC, Murraysville, PA.
ARRA’s Immediate Past President is Stephen Damp of Miller Paving Inc. in Ontario, Canada.
Directors elected for the term include:
• Bill Garrity, of Garrity Asphalt Reclaiming Inc., Bloomfield, CT;
• Larry Jack, Terex Roadbuilding, Oklahoma City, OK;
• Patrick Faster, Gallagher Asphalt Corporation, Thornton, IL;
• Andrew Fox, SemMaterials LP, Tulsa, OK, and
• Tim Amling, Base Construction Co. Ltd., Columbus, OH.
Blair Barnhardt, of Blount Construction, Marietta, GA, will serve as chairman of the Committee on Recycling Education (CORE), ARRA’s technical committee.
For more information, visit www.arra.org.