Bay-Lynx’s machinability winter equipment line consists of various sizes of vee plows, side wing plows, box plows, straight plows, extendable plows, drop salters, and tow behind salters.
The snow removal business can be a bitter one. It consists of working night after night in the freezing cold so that others can have a safe and manageable day. To do this you need to have the right equipment.
That’s where Bay-Lynx fits in.
The most important tool in the snow removal business industry is the snow plow. Having the proper equipment for the job can save time and money, which means greater revenue at the end of season. A proper plow must be durable, efficient in design and have a proven track record. These are just some of the reasons why Bay-Lynx Manufacturing has acquired the Machinability winter equipment product line.
Bay-Lynx has been manufacturing commercial equipment since the mid 1990’s. The Bay-Lynx Machinability products were designed in 2000.
The Bay-Lynx Machinability product is backed by an advanced robotic welding procedure and a moldboard curvature with a design that eliminates snow and ice build-up. This ultimately provides increased snow casting with less horsepower, which leads to greater fuel efficiency, according to the manufacturer.
The plows produced by Bay-Lynx are for the serious snow contractor and are designed solely for heavy equipment. Bay-Lynx’s Machinability winter equipment line consists of various sizes of vee plows, side wing plows, box plows, straight plows, extendable plows, drop salters, and tow behind salters.
Some of our blade features include:
• Machinability standard mounting system ensuring reliability and compatibility with all our plow mounts.
• Lightweight, ultra-strong construction ensuring long life.
• Fully supported beam mounting or quick coupling systems provide long blade life, reduced time for blade replacement, increased fuel economy, reduced stress on hydraulics and plow components, and reduced strain on vehicle drive train.
Our Product lineup includes:
• Sidewalk fixed vee plow
• 5 ft. (1.5 m) Power Vee (folds back to 48 in. [122 cm] for sidewalks)
• Grader blades
• 5 to 12 ft. (1.5 to 3.6 m) Power V — plow with tripping edges
• 12 to 16 ft. (3.6 to 4.8 m) Power V — plow with tripping edges
• 10 ft./17 ft. to 14 ft./21 ft. (3/5 m to 4/6 m) power side wing plow with tripping edges
• 4 ft. to 8 ft. (1.2 to 2.4 m) straight plow with tripping moldboards
• 10 ft. to 12 ft. (3 to 3.6 m) straight plow with tripping moldboards
Our Mounting Capability lineup includes:
• Skid steers
• Loader back hoes
• On and off road trucks
• Three and four point hitch in classes 1 and 2.
• Wheel loaders (direct pin on, and quick couplers)
• Tool carriers
• Agricultural tractors
For more information, call 888/337-3331 or visit www.bay-lynx.com.