The new Cat AP300F Paver.
Caterpillar and its German dealer, Zeppelin Baumaschinen GmbH, will exhibit a suite of technologies, services and equipment at bauma 2016 under the theme “Built for It.” In display space totalling more than 8200 square metres, the company will showcase safety, productivity and equipment management solutions, as well as more than 60 Cat®products, a large selection of work tools and a full complement of dealer-delivered support services—all designed to make customers more successful.
Cat innovation and dealer expertise will feature prominently in the main indoor exhibit in Hall B6. The centre part of the stand will highlight:
- Cat Connect Technology: Base hardware or software technology available for Cat or competitive equipment that performs a variety of tasks and provides information that can enhance customer operations. The technology can be factory fitted or dealer installed. Specific Construction technology on display includes: LINK, which captures vital performance and health data and makes available over the web to guide decision-making; GRADE and COMPACT, two productivity solutions that let operators move material faster, more accurately and with fewer passes; and PAYLOAD, an on-board system for trucks and loading tools that drives higher efficiency, shorter cycle times and lower cost per tonne.
- Cat 360° Advantage, a joint commitment by Caterpillar and Cat dealers to deliver a full circle of expertise, technology-enabled equipment and support services that overcome jobsite challenges for;customers.
- Leverage Every Litre, an educational initiative with tools, tips and resources that help Cat customers recover more profit from every litre of fuel they burn.
- Product Support services that protect the customer's equipment investment and maximize its value.
Dozens of machines for construction, mining, industrial, waste and forestry applications will be on display, all equipped with Cat technologies that improve safety, efficiency and customer success. Among the featured machines:
- The 336F LN XE and 352F L XE excavators incorporate an exclusive intelligent hydraulic system that delivers big fuel efficiency gains, plus standard Cat GRADE and PAYLOAD technologies that improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- The new 323F excavator offers standard Cat GRADE with Assist to save time, cut costs and conserve fuel. The all new Assist feature automates boom and bucket movements, decreasing the operator input required and increasing the speed and quality of the work done.
- The 340F Long Reach excavator uses high-efficiency hydraulics to improve digging and lifting capabilities at extended distances.
- The 966M XE wheel loader features advanced power train design and deep systems integration for higher efficiency and lower total costs.
- The D6N with integrated Cat GRADE with Slope Assist, the latest Cat Connect technology for dozers, works efficiently and economically on dozing tasks ranging from first cut to finish grade.
- The 299D2 XHP multi terrain loader now features steel tracks to extend its application range.
- The 918M compact wheel loader meets EU Stage IV / US EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards and can be equipped with a high flow auxiliary circuit, enabling the use of new work tools for waste, snow removal and agriculture.
- The TH3510D, a 3.5-tonne, 10 m reach telehandler is an additional size class to the current range.
Three new pavers will be part of the exhibition. The AP300F, AP355F and AP555F are built with intuitive, accessible technology and a quick-heating screed system that increases productivity and reduces crew idle time. All are powered by engines that meet EU Stage IV / US EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards. Also featured: a new CD54B drum vibratory compactor with technology enhancements for the operator.
The mining area of the exhibit will showcase the new 6015B hydraulic mining shovel, built with class-leading speed and power and optimized to load the Cat 773, 775 and 777 trucks in four, five and seven passes, respectively.
Industrial engines meeting EU Stage IV / US EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards will be on display in multiple areas with the C7.1 ACERT™ engine that delivers up to 225 bkW, located in Hall 6 and other Cat power systems exhibited in Hall 4.
Other highlights of the exhibit include a work tool display that demonstrates the versatility of Cat machines, flexible financing and extended protection options from Cat Financial and new information about Cat rental solutions and Cat Certified Used equipment offered through the Cat dealer network.
Today's top stories