This will be the 61st annual NECA trade show.
Registration has officially opened for The National Electrical Contractors Association’s NECA 2015 San Francisco, which will be held October 3 through 6 at the Moscone Center South.
This will be the 61st annual NECA trade show. NECA presents the largest and strongest annual electrical construction event in North America. The three day trade show is supported by the industry’s most comprehensive education program including pre-convention workshops, management education, and technical workshops. More than 300 manufacturers and distributors participate to showcase thousands of products and solutions to electrical contractors.
There are several ways to attend NECA 2015 San Francisco, but only full registration grants you an all-access pass to the following:
• Opening reception at the San Francisco Exploratorium
• Two general sessions: Sal Khan and Diana Nyad
• Special session: Life on the Rock
• Convention education
• The Business Development, Safety Roundtable, Women In NECA Roundtable and Student Chapter Job Fair
• Technical workshops
• Showstopper showcase
• Daily prize drawing tickets
• Member spouse gift
• Three days of the NECA show including lunch
• the closing celebration: Kenny Loggins
“I look forward to the NECA Convention every year, and this year even more since it gives us a chance to show off our beautiful city. NECA 2015 San Francisco offers a unique mix of industry leaders, new technologies, and expert speakers to energize and motivate you. I’m bringing my key staff to learn about business development initiatives, new products, safety updates, 70E changes, and more, and I hope to see you here in October,” said Ernie Ulibarri, Barri Electric Company Inc., San Francisco chapter president.
NECA, the voice of the electrical construction industry, has provided over a century of service to the $130 billion electrical construction industry that brings power, light, and communication technology to buildings and communities across the United States. NECA’s national and 119 local chapters advance the industry through advocacy, education, research, and standards development.
Sneak Peek at 2015 Products:
• Boxes and enclosures
• Building automation and controls
• Codes, standards, certifications
• Computer hardware and equipment
• Conduit, raceway, wireway
• Connections and terminations
• Energy efficiency
• Fasteners, hangers, clamps, and supports
• Fire/life safety
• Grounding and bonding
• Heavy equipment
• Home automation
• Ladders, lifts and platforms
• Lighting and controls
• Low voltage: voice/data/video
• Fiber optics
• Motors and motor controls
• Online and web services
• Outdoor products
• Power quality and distribution
• Safety equipment and apparel
• Services: financial, insurance, retirement
• Solar energy /PV
• Structured wiring/cabling
• Switches and switchgear
• Testing equipment
• Transmission and distribution equipment
• Underground equipment
• Vehicles and vehicle equipment
• Wind energy
For more information, call 301/215.4506 or email Katie Nolan firstname.lastname@example.org.