Ritchie Bros. Liquidates Drilling Company's Inventory in Salt Lake City
📅 Wed October 11, 2017 - West Edition #21
A large selection of drilling equipment for Utah-based company Most Wanted Drilling was liquidated at the Salt Lake City sale.
More than 2,250 bidders participated online and in person at Ritchie Bros.' multi-million-dollar unreserved public equipment auction in Salt Lake City, Utah, on Sept. 26, 2017.
With bidders from 44 countries, approximately 67 percent of the equipment in the auction was sold to out-of-state buyers, from as far away Egypt, Poland and Singapore. Online bidders purchased approximately 50 percent of the equipment sold (by dollar value).
More than 900 equipment items and trucks were sold in the auction, including a large selection of drilling equipment for Utah-based company Most Wanted Drilling.
“We chose Ritchie Bros. because we believe they are the best equipment sales company in the world — the exposure they achieve for our equipment through their marketing is second to none,” said Phil Stilson, president and owner of Most Wanted Drilling.
Sales highlights included:
• A 2012 Soilmec SR65 crawler foundation drill sold for $430,000;
• a 2014 Soilmec SR45 crawler foundation drill sold for $425,000;
• a 2011 Soilmec SR40D crawler foundation drill sold for $395,000;
• a 2009 Soilmec SR65 crawler foundation drill sold for $335,000; and
• a 2006 Soilmec T108 truck-mounted foundation drill sold for $237,500
For more information, visit rbauction.com/salt-lake-city.