The Utility and Transportation Contractors Association (UTCA) is offering its Annual Comprehensive Construction Safety Seminar on Feb. 26, at the Forsgate Country Club, Jamesburg, NJ.
The seminar is for owners, office staff, safety directors and field supervisors. The program will cover a wide range of topics and is ideal for all company personnel who have any responsibility for safety and health in the construction industry.
Some of the topics to be covered include:
• New revisions to OSHA Steel Erection Standard, “What Your Need to Know,”
• Work Zone Setup for Short Term Projects, “Working for an Hour or a Week,”
• NJDOT Office of Capital Project Safety Construction Issues Update,
• NJ Department of Labor, Safety Consultation Program, “Providing Service to the NJ Construction Industry,”
• Hot Topics in Construction Safety and Health, “An Open Discussion With NJ OSHA Area Directors,”
• NJ Laborer’s Health and Safety Fund, Program Update, and
• Construction Safety Planning — Engineers Perspective Panel.
For more information, call 732/292-4300 or visit www.utcanj.org.