The Terex Finlay J-1160 is powered by a hydrostatic transmission and with a reverse function to assist in clearing the chamber, should blockage occur.
The Terex Finlay J-1160 is a compact and aggressive tracked mobile jaw crusher. It offers maximized productivity with an advanced control/monitoring system that facilitates automatic start/stop sequences, according to the manufacturer.
Featuring the Terex JW40 single toggle jaw crusher with a 40 by 24 in. (1,000 by 600 mm) inlet opening, the Terex Finlay J-1160 is suited to recycling/demolition as well as quarry and mining applications. The unit is powered by a hydrostatic transmission and with a reverse function to assist in clearing the chamber, should a blockage occur. The hydrostatic system also provides precise control of the chamber speed. Chamber CSS (closed side setting) adjustment is fully hydraulic and can be changed in a matter of minutes.
A heavy duty vibrating grizzly feeder with integrated pre-screen, provides an aggressive action and separates material efficiently. Material from the pre-screen can be diverted to a stock pile via the by-pass conveyor, or it may join the crushed product on the main belt.
• The robust high performance hydrostatic driven single toggle jaw chamber provides high capacity with large reduction ratios.
• Automatic variable speed VGF ensures continuous choke feeding of the crushing chamber for optimal productivity.
• High powered hydrostatic drive ensures precise chamber controls and reverse functionality for clearing blockages and assisting in demolition and recycling functions.
• Fully hydraulic adjustable closed side setting minimizes downtime and offers quick adjustment.
Terex Finlay C-1540 Cone Crushers
The Terex Finlay C-1540 tracked mobile cone crusher incorporates the Terex 1000 cone crusher, which features direct variable hydrostatic drive, automatic tramp relief and hydraulic closed side setting (CSS) adjustment.
The machine features an optional pre-screen module with a single deck 6 by 4 ft. (1.83 by 1.22 m) screen for removal of fines from the feed material. This improves the overall plant throughput capacity, product flexibility and liner wear reduction, according to the manufacturer.
The cone features variable speed drive, tramp relief system and ability to change closed side setting while crushing. The hopper/feeder has an automated metal detection and a purge system to protect the cone and reduce downtime by removing metal contaminants from the feed belt.
Additional major benefits include, rapid set up time, ease of maintenance, high reduction ratio, and advanced electronic control system.
• Terex 1000 cone crusher
• Optional Pre-screen system for fines removal
• Fully hydraulic CSS adjustment
• Hydrostatic drive
• Hydraulic tramp relief system
• Automatic metal detection and purge system
• 6.5 cu. yd. (5 cu m) hopper capacity as standard
Terex Finlay 694+
The Terex Finlay 694+ is a tracked mobile inclined screen that offers operators high production and ultra-efficient screening of material. The machine features a high capacity belt feed hopper and is available with remote tipping grid or double deck vibrating grid. The triple deck screen configuration provides three full sized 20 by 5 ft. (6.1 by 1.525 m) screens. A hydraulically controlled fourth conveyor allows simple adjustment with variable tilt and slew discharge for recirculation or stockpiling of finished material. Washing equipment can be fitted to the screenbox if required.
• The triple deck 20 by 5 ft. screen box with full catwalk access.
• A combination of quick wedge tensioning, convenient access holes, and hydraulic tensioning on the bottom deck ensure mesh set up and change out times are kept to an absolute minimum.
• Maximum utilization of three 20 by 5 ft. decks provide ultra-efficient screening capacities even at small aggregate sizes.
• The fourth (oversize plus) conveyor provides variable tilt and side slew capability to accurately discharge materials for recirculation to crushers or for stockpiling.
• Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 18 and 30 degree.