The new XR400 is Terex Pegson’s “new generation” hydraulic-release jaw plant, featuring the “M” Series single toggle design.
It provides hydraulic overload protection, high throughput, increased reduction capability, and protection against damage from tramp iron and rebar in the feed.
The high-swing jaw can accept large feed and operators can quickly change the machine setting with no drawback rod adjustment, according to the manufacturer.
The XR400 can process up to 400 tons (363 t) per hour and has low fuel consumption (less than 6-gal. per hour) due to the HFO direct drive system.
A self-supporting hydraulic folding feed hopper with wedgelock system enables easy setup.
Other features include:
• Caterpillar C9 powerpack.
• CE and ANSI wire mesh or sheet metal guards on all drives, flywheels, pulleys and couplings.
• PLC Can-bus control system for feeder start/stop/speed, product conveyor start/stop/lower, crusher adjustment, and product conveyor raise/lower.
• Product conveyor discharge height is 13 ft. (4 m); conveyor lowers hydraulically for transport. Hydraulic raise/lower on product conveyor gives greater access for re-bar removal.
• Cantilever vibrating grizzly spring-mounted vibrating pan with twin heavy-duty cast eccentric shafts running in spherical roller bearings; gear coupled at drive end.
• Dust suppression sprays.
• Supertooth jaws are fitted as standard.
• Other standard equipment includes side/dirt conveyor, overband magnetic separator, radio remote control.
For more information, call 502/736-5200 or visit www.terexcs.com.